Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sippin' Rocks= No More Crunching on Ice Cubes


I know one of the things I enjoy about having a cocktail is chewing on the ice cubes as I sip. However, having those cubes in the glass poses one problem: cocktail dilution. I hesitate paying upwards of $8 for a cocktail that I'm going to sip and have it diluted before I even get halfway through.

A recent invention may be the answer to that: Sippin' Rocks! These 'rocks' are squares made of high quality granite that are frozen a few hours before needed. You simply (yet carefully) put two of the rocks in your cocktail and poof! you have a drink that won't get diluted. (Warning label: no chewing, unless you like visiting your dentist!)

While a neat idea, I think whomever invented these nifty 'rocks' could have thought more about the market... They are handsome 'rocks'- for a guy. I just can't see a woman sipping a cocktail with large granite squares inside.

Who knows, maybe I have to try them to believe in them!


No comments:

Post a Comment