Monday, December 14, 2009

Google's New Music Search


Finally, to our final blog! This one is dedicated to our final project: the new technology pitch.

I looked around for a while on gizmag.com, trying to find something that really interested me. I really enjoy finding and experiencing new music, so when Google's new music search popped up, I was hooked.

I know that regular searches allow you to look for music by artist name, song and ablum title. But, what if you're like me and can only recall a few words to a new song I like and want to download? That's where Google's new search comes in!

The search allows you to type in a few words to a song, and it brings up the most relevant info to the lyrics you searched. A video will often pop up,or you'll be directed to a site like Imeem that partnered with Google. On this site, you can then learn more about the song/artist or purchase the song.

Woah! Awesome for someone, like me, who is always searching for new music but can never remember the words

No comments:

Post a Comment