Sunday, December 6, 2009

Raising Children via Wii-mote

In looking around for my new technology for the presenation, I found this new toy for young girls: a Wii Baby! What will they come up with next?

This toy consists of an average looking baby doll, except it isn't. The average baby doll I played with as a child did not have a Wii-mote hooked into its back. This Wii baby has 18 modes of play, and communicates with the child via giggling, gurgling or crying. You can rock it to sleep and even teach it to walk!

Personally, I think the folks at Wii are going a little too far. Young teens are already having babies at alarmingly early ages... Society doesn't need little children wanting kids because they can "take care of" their Wii baby.

http://www.gizmag.com/wii-baby-and-me-nintendo/13400/

No comments:

Post a Comment